Wednesday 1 August 2012

Hit counters and photos

Hi everyone,

I've removed my hit counter today (as I was concerned about EU
Cookie law & that monitoring the number of visitors might offend
someone). However, if I wished to do so, I could look at Google's
own hit counter, so if any viewers don't like this, please leave this
site now.

I've been having a problem with uploading photos onto another
blogsite - Blogger did not allow me to display the size of photo I
would like, so I'll have a go at uploading two pics onto this site.

Scarborough Harbour (it was 800px in width)


Scarborough Harbour (it was 450px in width) ...


You will see that the resulting image sizes are small, and that the
second image is of worse quality. I couldn't transfer photos from
my Flickr site either, which I was able to do in the past.

However, I've just discovered that if you click on the top photo,
you will be able to see a much larger version of it (800px size),
and that you'll be able to view the smaller version too.

Here is one I've uploaded at 1024px width ...



No comments: